If you need assistance during regular office hours, please call the Advising Center, the Enrollment Services Center or the Registrar’s Office.
- Advising Center: 207-621-3149
- Enrollment Services Center: 1-877-UMA-1234
- Registrar’s Office: 207-621-3079
If you live in the Augusta area, you are welcome to drop by the Advising Center or Enrollment Services Center in the Randall Student Center.
Out-of-state students can call the University College Teleservice Center’s toll-free line, which is 1-800-868-7000. This line is staffed at the following times:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
If you need help with your MaineStreet login or with email activation, you may call of one of the Student Computer Labs for help.
- The phone number to the Student Computer Lab in Augusta is 621-3475 or (toll free) 1-800-696-HELP (4357). Their hours are:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Weekends: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- The phone number to the Student Computer Lab in Bangor is 1-800-696-HELP (4357). Their hours are:
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The phone number for the UMS ITS Help Desk is 1-800-696-HELP (4357). Their hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
When no staff assistance is available, please report your concerns to us by:
- Leaving a message with the Enrollment Services Center by calling 1-877-UMA-1234 ext. 3021 or
- Sending an email to Ann Corbett at email@example.com.
We will attempt to contact you within 48 hours to resolve your problem.