The record of all activity related to your academic course work at the University of Maine at Augusta is called your academic transcript. This record includes a complete list of the courses you registered for, the grades and credits you earned, your major, transfer credit, and any certificates and degrees that you have received.
You may obtain a copy of your transcript at no charge.*
*We cannot release a copy of your transcript if you owe a past due balance, or have defaulted on a student loan.
To receive a copy of your transcript, you must submit a written request that includes your signature. Click on this link (Transcript Request Form) to download a transcript request form, which you should fill out and fax or mail to us. You also can scan the transcript request form and attach it to an email. Please send the email to Alison Dwyer; her email address is email@example.com. If you want to have your transcript sent to more than one destination, you must fill out a separate form for each recipient.
Secure, Electronic Transcripts
- Need a transcript right away?
- Don’t want to wait for the postal service to deliver mail across the country?
- Applying for a job or graduate school which requires an electronic transcript?
The University of Maine at Augusta has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to
provide secure, electronic delivery of official transcripts to an email address anywhere in the world.
The service costs $4 per transcript, which is payable by credit card when you place
your online order.
- You’ll need to check with the recipient to be sure that they will accept an electronic transcript.
- You’ll want to send transcripts directly to another college if you’re hoping to be accepted and receive transfer credits.
- Please note that you don’t need to order electronic transcripts for undergraduate admission to other University of Maine System schools. They’re able to access your transcript in MaineStreet as long as you don’t have a hold on your account.
Click Electronic Transcript now to place your order.
If you prefer, you may send us a letter, which must include the following information:
- Full name—please include any previous names, such as maiden name
- Your current mailing address
- Student ID number (usually your social security number)
- Number of copies to be sent
- Approximate dates of attendance at UMA
- Complete address to where you want UMA to send your transcript
Please mail your transcript request to:The University of Maine at Augusta
46 University Drive
Augusta, Maine 04330
We also will accept faxed requests, as long as your letter includes your signature. Our fax number is 207-621-3116. Please send faxed transcript requests to Alison Dwyer’s attention.
You may also pick up a transcript request form at the Information Center in Robinson Hall in Augusta, the Student Enrollment Services Office in Bangor Hall at UMA Bangor, the Business Office at the Lewiston/Auburn College, or at University College centers located throughout the state.