The Career Resource Centers (CRC), reference and loan libraries, provide information regarding a broad range of career and educational alternatives for students, potential students, faculty, staff, and the public. The information is valuable in career, educational, and transfer planning. It can assist you in exploring the potential of broad occupational fields and specific job titles.
For more information or to make an appointment, please contact the advisor at your location.
UMA Careerlink is UMA’s online job/internship database. Here is what is available to you in the system:
- Apply online to hundreds of jobs and internships
- Use the Resume Builder to get started on resumes and cover letters
- Have a career advisor review your resume and cover letter electronically
- Take the Career Finder assessment to integrate your interests into a potential career
- Gather career information to make informed decisions about future career plans
- And much more!
Current Students: Please click on the blue cube in your UMA Portal Launchpad. If your account comes up with an error message/disabled message, please contact Haley Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni: Please click on this link to visit the login/registration page. This is also the link you will need to log into your account in the future.