The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2017:
Minor Requirements (18 credit hours)
- BUA 101 Financial Accounting for Decision Making (3)
- BUA 211 Accounting for Management Decisions (3)
- Choose any four accounting courses for concentration in TAX, COST, or MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING (Must be 200, 300, or 400-level courses)(12)
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies
Return to the checksheet page.