Business Administration Minor
The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2017:
Minor Requirements (18 credit hours):
- BUA 101 Financial Accounting for Decision Making (3)
- BUA/POS 223 Principles of Management (3)
- BUA 369 Principles of Marketing (3)
- Complete two of the following courses (6):
- BUA 230 Business Law
- BUA 303 Management Information Systems
- BUA 357 Business Finance
- BUA/POS 361 Human Resource Management
- BUA/POS 362 Labor-Management Relations
- BUA/POS 365 Organizational Behavior
- Complete one of the following courses (3):
- ECO 100 Introduction to Economics
- ECO 201 Macroeconomics
- ECO 202 Microeconomics
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies
Return to the checksheet page.