Cyber Forensics Minor
The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2017:
Minor Requirements (18 credit hours)
To assure success, students should fulfill the prerequisite course(s) before the requirements.
- CIS 101 Introduction to Computer Science (3)
- ISS 210 Introduction to Information Systems Security (3) prerequisite: CIS 101
- ISS 232 Introduction to Cyber Forensics (3) prerequisite: ISS 210
- ISS 332 System Forensics I (3) prerequisite: ISS 232
- ISS 432 System Forensics II (3) prerequisite: ISS 332
- ISS 434 Mobile Forensics (3) prerequisite: ISS 232
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies
Return to the checksheet page.