Associate Honors Requirements (12-15 credit hours)
- Complete one of the following courses (3):
- HON 201 Honors Project
- HON 401 Leadership Seminar
- HON 300W Critical Thinking and Writing (3)
- Complete 2-3 of the following courses (6-9): A proposal for each of these must be submitted by the student to the Honors Council for approval.
- HON 294 Honors Independent Studies
- HON 295 Honors Readings I
- HON 299 Honors Group Tutorial
- HON 301 Honors Colloquium
- HON XXX Honors Course Designation
- XXX xxxH any non-honors course may be taken as an H add-on with instructor’s permission
Honors Program students have the option of completing 45 hours of community service in lieu of an honors free elective. This waiver does not carry credit on the student’s permanent record.
Return to the checksheet page.