Justice Studies Minor
The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2017:
Minor Requirements (18 credit hours):
- JUS 103 Foundations of Criminal Justice (3)
- JUS 271W Due Process in Criminal Justice (3)
- Complete any Justice Studies elective (3)
- Complete three upper-level (300-400) Justice Studies electives (9)
Note: minimum GPA of 2.00 required in the minor.
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
- Students are encouraged to contact their faculty advisor and the Advising Center for academic advising and support services throughout their stay at UMA.
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies
Return to the checksheet page.