- Prepare a draft schedule using the MaineStreet Wish List function.
- Meet with your advisor to discuss your draft schedule. Make adjustments as appropriate.
- If you are in a program/major that requires an advisor signature for registration (architecture, art, biology, dental assisting, dental hygiene, english. interdisciplinary studies, medical laboratory technology, music, nursing, photography, and veterinary technology), ask your advisor to “Approve your Schedule” in MaineStreet. Please note, once a schedule has been approved, it still must be processed for registration.
- If you try to register for a class that is full, please contact the Enrollment and Information Services Center at 1-877-862-1234 to be added to the interest list for the course. If a space becomes available, a staff member will call to offer the open space to you. Be sure to give the UMA representative your name, contact information and the class number and title of the course you’re interested in.
Each semester University of Maine System (UMS) students must complete the Student Financial Responsibility Statement as a condition of enrollment. This statement is designed to ensure your awareness and understanding of billing policies and your financial obligations as a UMS student. Please check your MaineStreet To-Do List to view and acknowledge the statement. Please contact UMA Student Financial Services at 207-621-3412 if you need assistance.
Register for Summer and Fall 2017 using the options and time frames described below.
- Degree student registration opens on March 13th. Non-degree student registration opens on March 20th.
Contact UMA at 1-877-UMA-1234 or email@example.com
UMA’s Enrollment and Information Services Center hours:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
All UMA degree candidates and full-time non-degree students born in 1957 or later must provide documentation of two (2) doses of the MMR vaccine and one dose of Diptheria/Tetanus (DT, TD or DTP) administered within 10 years of enrollment or other documentation of proof of immunity. Students who are not in compliance will have holds placed on their accounts and will not be allowed to register for spring courses. For more information, please contact: UMA Registrar’s Office, 1-877-862-1234 ext. 3079 or email Alison Dwyer at firstname.lastname@example.org