Congratulations on your journey to a higher education!
The Student Financials Office can assist with budget planning by offering payment plans and we’re here to help guide you through the maze of federal regulation and University of Maine System policy.
Please become familiar with our billing policies and procedures-especially payment due dates and University refund policies for dropped classes or withdrawals. Knowing the terms and conditions may save you some cash.
- Tuition & Fees
- Student Financial Responsibilities Statement
- Money Matters Bulletin
- Billing and Payment Options
- Add/Drop and Withdrawal Policies
- Student Appeals
- Student Health Insurance Plan
- Financial Aid Refunds
- Required Exit Interviews for Stafford, Perkins and/or Nursing Loans
- Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning Tax Credit Information
- Third Party Authorization
- Net Price Calculator
- Release of Information Form (PDF document)