Recently Admitted Applicants
Campus Card Services
About Your UMA CARD
Getting Your UMA Card
Non-Photo ID Request
Adding Value to Your UMA CARD
Using Your UMA CARD
UMA Card Frequently Asked Questions
UMA Student ID Discounts
UMA Card Terms and Conditions
Resources for Students
New Student Orientation
Augusta Campus New Student Orientation Reservation Form
UMA Bangor New Student Orientation Reservation Form
Veterans/Military Personnel
Getting Started
Military Training Credits
Veteran's Request for Certification
First-Year Students (Freshmen)
Registrar and Records
Students With Disabilities
Tuition and Fees
Add/Drop/Withdrawal Charge Appeals
Degree Fees
Exit Interviews
Tuition & Fees
Third Party Sponsorship Of Student Charges
UMA NEBHE Programs
General and Course Fees
Hope Scholarship and Lifetime Learning Credit
Money Matters Bulletin
Net Price Calculator
Add/Drop Policies
Transfer Students
Admissions Staff
Admission FAQs
Application Process
Ready to Apply?
Student Application for Admission
Finish Your Degree
Open House & Admissions Events
Transfer Day Registration Form
Computer Information Systems Program Open House & Project Login Networking Reception
Financial Aid
Loan Terminology
Receiving Your Aid
Repeated Coursework
Repaying Your Aid
Types of Financial Aid
Federal Work-Study Program
Work-Study Job Listing
Payroll Schedule
Loan Programs
Other Aid Programs
Tuition Waivers
Special Circumstances
Eligibility Criteria
Financial Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
Estimated Costs
Withdrawing and Its Impact on Aid
Return of Title IV Funds
Gainful Employment
Glossary of Terms
Applying for Aid
FAFSA On the Web
Financial Aid Forms
Helpful Hints
Opportunity Maine
Adult Students
Enrollment Services Center
Admission Checklist

The Registrar's Office takes pride in providing quality service to students. Our two major goals are to maintain the accuracy of your academic record and to protect your right to privacy.

Registration help-desk phone numbers and e-mail addresses are available here.

Helping you to register for classes is only one of the services we provide. We produce transcripts; offer services to veterans, and handle enrollment verifications and deferments. You also can obtain several forms from us, such as the name change and change of major/declaration of minor forms. Also, we can furnish you with course information, such as course descriptions and prerequisites, as well as information about graduation policy and procedures.

For more information, email or call:

  • Alison Dwyer 621-3079 or 877-862-1234, ext. 3079
    • General information
    • Enrollment verifications and loan deferments
    • Immunization
    • Transcript requests
  • Laurie Krzywda 621-3458 or 877-862-1234, ext. 3458
    • General information
    • Veterans Services
    • Registration for directed and independent study
    • Semester and course information
  • Beth Vigue 621-3291 or 877-862-1234, ext. 3291
    • General information
    • Transfer evaluations
    • Transfer information, including military credit and international transcripts
  • Ann Corbett 621-3145 or 877-862-1234, ext. 3145
    • General information
    • Academic policy and procedural information
    • Academic forgiveness or grade appeals
    • Certificates
    • High school aspiration tuition waivers

Manage Your Student Information Online

Student Records

Registration Topics

Transfer of Credits

Academic Information

Graduation Information

Veteran Services