The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2018:
UMA Certificate Requirements
- Minimum 50% of the required courses taken through UMA
- Minimum 2.00 G.P.A. in the Certificate
Certificate Requirements (30 credit hours)
- CIS 101 Introduction to Computer Science (3)
- CIS 110 Programming Fundamentals (3)
- CIS 240 Networking Concepts (3)
- ISS 210 Introduction to Information Security (3)
- ISS 220 Security Risk Management (3)
- ISS 340 Computer Security (3)
- ISS 410 Cybersecurity I (3)
- ISS 470 Information Security Management (3)
- Complete any two 300-level or higher ISS courses (6)
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies. Print a PDF copy.
Return to the checksheet page.