Grief, Loss & Trauma Minor
The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2017:
Minor Requirements (18 credit hours)
- HUS 232 Crisis Counseling (3)
- HUS 233 Sexual Abuse and Trauma (3)
- HUS 330 Interviewing and Counseling (3)
- HUS/JUS/SSC 364 Human Rights Violation: Torture and Trauma (3)
- HUS 366 Grief Counseling (3)
- SSC 362 Death and Dying (3)
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies
Return to the checksheet page.