The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2017:
Minor Requirements (19 credit hours)
- MAT 112 College Algebra (3)
- MAT 124 Pre-Calculus (3)
- MAT 125 Calculus I (4)
- Complete three math courses numbered higher than MAT 125 (9)
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
- Students are encouraged to contact their faculty advisor and the Advising Center for academic advising and support services throughout their stay at UMA.
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies
Return to the checksheet page.