Public Administration Minor
The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2019:
Minor Requirements (18 credit hours)
- POS/BUA 223 Principles of Management (3)
- POS 354 Public Budgeting and Financial Administration (3)
- POS/BUA 361 Human Resource Management (3)
- POS 487 Research Issues in Public Management (3)
- POS 370 Municipal Administration (3)
- POS 405 Administrative Law (3)
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
- Students are encouraged to contact their faculty advisor and the Advising Center for academic advising and support services throughout their stay at UMA.
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies. Print a PDF copy.
Return to the checksheet page.