The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2017:
Minor Requirements (18 credit hours):
- PSY 100 Introduction to Psychology (3)
- PSY 308 Human Development (3)
- PSY 400 Abnormal Psychology (3)
- Complete three Psychology electives, independent study courses are encouraged (9)
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
- Note: BA in Social Science students cannot complete the Psychology minor. Instead they may select the Psychology concentration within the major.
- Students are encouraged to contact their faculty advisor and the Advising Center for academic advising and support services throughout their stay at UMA.
This program resides under the College of Arts & Sciences
Return to the checksheet page.