Web Applications Minor
The following requirements are effective for students admitted on or after Fall 2018:
Minor Requirements (18 credit hours)
- CIS 131 Web Applications and Development (3)
- CIS 231 Java Script (3)
- CIS 251 Web Authoring Tools (3)
- CIS 333 Web Programming: PHP (3)
- CIS 334 PHP and MySQL (3)
- CIS 438 E-Commerce (3)
- A minimum of 25% of the credits required for a minor needs to be earned at UMA for it to be awarded.
- A student may be awarded any minor as long as no more than six credits of the minor can be used to fulfill the requirements of the student’s major or concentration.
- Students are encouraged to contact their faculty advisor and the Advising Center for academic advising and support services throughout their stay at UMA.
This program resides under the College of Professional Studies. Print a PDF copy.
Return to the checksheet page.