International Students

If you are transferring to us from another institution, we want to make sure you are able to make the most of your existing credits. You will need to provide us a translation of your college work rendered by a qualified translator and an evaluation from the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services

Current F-1 students transferring from an institution located within the United States will need to submit the TRANSFER IN form. F-1 student status is maintained in the SEVIS database. For any student transferring into the University of Maine at Augusta, this form must be sent to the Admissions Office after formal acceptance to the University of Maine at Augusta.