Beyond Borders: The Yucatan
10 days in Mexico during Spring Break ’19
March 14-23 with Boston Flights
Course Fees include airfare and lodging
This nine credit integrated online/onsite/travel course module to be offered in the Spring 2019 semester gives students an opportunity to study three disciplines, each with a lens on the Yucatan and Latin America. We will use the Yucatan as a case study, integrating the humanities, photography, and literature with a study trip to Valladolid.
The integrated courses include:
- ART 109: Photographic Vision and Digital Discovery
- HUM 389: Special Topics: Beyond Borders: The Yucatan
- ENG 375: Contemporary Latin American Literature
These courses can satisfy art, humanities, and English electives, giving students an opportunity to complete two areas of general education requirement.
Learn more about this unique integrated course module and meet the faculty at one of our lunch informational sessions from 12:00 – 1:00 pm. Pizza will be served.
Randall Student Center, Room 127
- Thurs, October 11th
- Mon, October 15th
- Wed, October 17th
- Tues, October 23rd
- Thurs, October 25th
- Fri, October 26th
- Fri, October 19th, Room TBD
- Wed., October 17th, Room 403
- Mon, October 22nd, Main Classroom 119