Join the Moose Family in standing together (from a safe distance!) to reduce personal risk, protect our community, and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Reduce Personal Risk
- Monitor for the symptoms of COVID-19 and report to a medical professional if experiencing symptoms (high fever, dry cough, chills, difficulty breathing, headache, sore throat, or loss of smell)
- Wash hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
- Choose safe forms of social interaction (small groups or visit outside)
- Get vaccinated for the flu each fall
Protect Our Community
- Wear an appropriate face covering and other protective gear as directed by the University
- Maintain appropriate physical distancing, especially in classroom settings and common areas
Stay home if ill, or if exposed to someone who is ill or has tested positive for COVID-19
Prevent the Spread
- Keep shared common spaces clean and follow protective hygiene practices
- Participate in testing and contact tracing, when requested
- Follow safety protocols and signage at all UMA locations
- Avoid unnecessary travel
Remember, we all share the same goal: providing a safe learning environment.
For more information, please visit: uma.edu/return
UMA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.
United Moose Agreement » (PDF)