UMA Bangor offers a low-cost dental hygiene clinic to the public from September until April.
Services are provided by UMA Bangor dental hygiene students under the close supervision of faculty.
All dental hygiene services are provided, including oral exams, dental cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, athletic mouth guards and x-rays.
The Clinic is now scheduling appointments. Please call the UMA Bangor Dental Health Programs at 262-7872.
Dental Hygiene Services*
- Adults (13 & Older) – $30.00
- Children (4-12 years) – $25.00
- Veterans – $25.00
- UMA Students – $25.00
- Child Orientation (0-3 years) – $10.00
Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Full mouth series – $35.00
- Panoral – $25.00
- Periapical (each) – $3.00
- Bitewings – $3.00 ea, $10.00 (4)
- Sealants (per tooth) – $10.00
- Denture cleaning/oral inspection – $10.00
- Athletic mouthguard – $10.00
Fees subject to change.
Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard & Discover Accepted
UMA-Bangor Dental Health Clinic
201 Texas Ave.
Bangor, ME 04401
To schedule an appointment, call: 207.262.7872 or e-mail us!
*Please note the clinic is closed from mid-May thru mid-August