As we return for the spring semester, UMA will take part in amplified testing to ensure a safe university community.
Important COVID-19 Testing Requirements
To ensure the safety and well-being of all, beginning February 1, this return to campus will include weekly mandatory testing. This includes all students, staff, and faculty who are engaged during the spring semester in University activities with a physical presence on campus:
- Faculty who are teaching in-person courses or in-person components of courses;
- Students enrolled in in-person courses or in-person components of courses;
- Those engaged in in-person research;
- Staff in positions for which they are physically on campus; or
- Individuals who live in university housing.