- UMA Rockland has served the midcoast area for more than 30 years.
- We provide local access to more than 30 university degree and certificate programs.
- We offer small class sizes, personalized support services, tutoring in math and writing, and local scholarships.
- Choose from 40+ university courses offered each fall and spring semester, morning, afternoon and evening in a face-to-face format. In addition, choose from more than 500 courses offered through distance education technologies.
UMA Rockland Planning for Safe Return
Our plan is being developed in coordination with UMA and UMS policies and procedures and ensures that our top priority is the safety of our students, staff, faculty, and our URock community.
Continued Use of Virtual Services is Encouraged
We encourage you to continue using our virtual support services (phone, email, Zoom) whenever possible. Due to social distancing requirements, the number of students allowed at the Center at any one time has been significantly reduced. If you plan to come to the Center, after August 3, please call ahead and schedule.
Visiting the Center
- Everyone visiting the Center will be asked some basic health screening questions.
- Face coverings will be required of everyone at all times. If you are unable or unwilling to wear a face covering, please continue to receive support services virtually (phone, email, Zoom) and take online, Zoom or delayed viewing ITV classes from home in the fall.
- You will be asked to follow all safety procedures while at the Center. And, you will have to sign in and out of the Center so that we can do "contact tracing" should you or someone else be later diagnosed with COVID-19.
Computer Lab Access beginning August 3
Appointments will be required to use computers at the Center. Plan your time and call ahead.
Thanks for understanding the need for us to take these precautions.
For now please continue to contact us at 596-6906 or via email at email@example.com.
Executive Director, UMA Centers
Posted July 15, 2020