The record of all activity related to your academic course work at the University of Maine at Augusta is called your academic transcript. This record includes a complete list of the courses you registered for, the grades and credits you earned, your major, transfer credit, and any certificates and degrees that you have received.
You may obtain a copy of your transcript at no charge.
To receive a copy of your transcript, you must submit a written request that includes your signature. You can download a transcript request form here, which you should fill out and fax or mail to us. You also can scan the transcript request form and attach it to an email. Please send the email to the Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to have your transcript sent to more than one destination, you must fill out a separate form for each recipient.
Secure, Electronic Transcripts
- Need a transcript right away?
- Don’t want to wait for the postal service to deliver mail across the country?
- Applying for a job or graduate school which requires an electronic transcript?
The University of Maine at Augusta has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide secure, electronic delivery of official transcripts to an email address anywhere in the world.
For an email retrievable, password protected, transcript, the service costs $3.25 per transcript, which is payable by credit card when you place your online order. A fee of $2.50 for ETX (Electronic Transcript Exchange) PDF transcripts is charged for transcripts directly sent between NSC participating institutions or organizations.
- You’ll need to check with the recipient to be sure that they will accept an electronic transcript.
- You’ll want to send transcripts directly to another college if you’re hoping to be accepted and receive transfer credits.
- Please note that you don’t need to order electronic transcripts for undergraduate admission to other University of Maine System schools. They’re able to access your transcript in MaineStreet as long as you don’t have a hold on your account.
Click Electronic Transcript now to place your order.
If you prefer, you may send us a letter, which must include the following information:
- Full name—please include any previous names, such as maiden name
- Your current mailing address
- Student ID number (usually your social security number)
- Number of copies to be sent
- Approximate dates of attendance at UMA
- Complete address to where you want UMA to send your transcript
Please mail your transcript request to:
The University of Maine at Augusta
46 University Drive
Augusta, Maine 04330
We also will accept faxed requests, as long as your letter includes your signature. Our fax number is 207-621-3116.
You may also pick up a transcript request form at the UMA Registrar’s Office in the Randall Student Center on our Augusta campus, the Student Enrollment Services Office in Lewiston Hall on our Bangor Campus, or at UMA centers located throughout the state.