We are still offering our services during COVID-19
Click here to see the resources available to UMA students during this time.
The Office of Student Life provides an opportunity for students and campus organizations to participate in a variety of activities such as cultural tours, museum visits, concerts and seasonal events. Activities vary from semester to semester depending upon the desires of the student body. Students are encouraged to participate in these activities to enhance and develop a meaningful college experience.
One of the great things about going to a university like UMA is that there is plenty to do beyond classes and studying!
Planning a UMA sponsored outing? Use the Trip Checklist (locate in the tabs on page)
Student Life Contact Information
Phone: (207) 621-3209, (207) 621-3374
Randall Student Center (RSC) 204
46 University Drive
Augusta, ME 04330
Monday – Friday
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Phone: (207) 262-7817
Eastport Hall Rm. 126
128 Texas Ave.
Bangor, ME 04401
Monday – Friday
8:30AM – 5:00PM
Student Programming Funds
- Funding projects will normally involve on-campus student areas and/or activities.
- No more than thirty percent (30%) of the funds available each year may support off-campus activities.
- Funded student activities must not be purposely exclusionary, i.e., all students must be eligible to partake in the funded activities.
- Activities intended to solely benefit students in one specific academic program (e.g., funding expenses associated with a trip to a professional meeting for a group of specific academic majors) do not qualify for funding.
- While individuals are welcome to initiate activities, all activities approved to receive Student Programming Funds must be sponsored or cosponsored by a recognized UMA organization or unit.