Have a Question? We Have Answers.
Student Services Coordinators (SSC) at the UMA Centers are happy to answer questions about financial aid, admission to a degree program, course schedules, and more. An SSC can help you select courses, locate resources and ensure you’re on track to graduate.
SSC’s are trained to know all of your degree requirements from beginning to end, and can assist in planning your courses in an appropriate sequence. You can direct most university-related questions to your advisor; if they do not have the answer, they will point you to the available resource that does.
It’s important that you share any problem or challenge that arises during degree completion so that your SSC can avail you to most effective resources. Your academic success is their primary focus. Find you UMA Center SSC using the grid below.
What topics might you discuss with an advisor?
- Admission information, degree offerings, transfer questions
- Financial aid & scholarship information
- Disability services information & referral
- Aspirations/Early study for high school students
- Prior learning assessment: CLEP or DANTES testing and advanced placement credit or Portfolio Development
- Placement testing
- Tutoring, study skills, note-taking, test anxiety
- Career decision-making & resources
- Personal support & referral
- Aspirations/early study for high school students
- Course selection.
Choose an advisor at your nearest UMA location or contact UMA Academic Logistics at 1-800-868-7000 or by email.
Find a UMA Center near you.
For technical assistance, please call 1-800-696-4357
Mon-Fri 7:00 AM to 7:30 PM
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.