To help you succeed, our Center staff are happy to assist you in selecting your UMA course(s), transferring courses from other colleges or universities, scheduling exams, finding scholarship dollars or applying for financial aid, or just getting acclimated to college life.
Promoting student success and personal development is a priority at every UMA Center.
- UMA Plans Information Sessions for Academic Programs March 18, 2019
- EMDC Seeks to Fill New ‘Economic Development Director’ Position at UMA East Millinocket Center February 15, 2019
- UMA Announces Fall 2018 Full-Time Dean’s List February 8, 2019
- Center Director Debora Roundtree Receives 2018 Horizon Award January 9, 2019
- Important Katahdin Region Childcare Needs Survey November 21, 2018