Students pursuing, or planning to pursue (high school seniors), a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance may apply. For more information, to include eligibility, what you will need, and scoring criteria, please refer to the links provided below.
(ISC)² UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP applications will open November 15, 2021 and close March 7, 2022.
(ISC)² WOMEN’S SCHOLARSHIP applications will open November 15, 2021 and close February 28, 2022.
- GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- You may be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required).
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
- You do not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.
- If awarded: the funds will be sent to the school with instructions that it be applied to tuition, fees and books.
All scholarships are administered by the Center for Cyber Safety and Education.