UMA’s new Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program will provide employers with a fast-tracked way of recruiting and training new hires and/or upskilling existing workers in critical cybersecurity skills and competencies.
Join us at the UMA Augusta Campus on September 28th from 1pm – 3pm to hear from apprenticeship and cyber experts, and current employers using apprenticeship as a workforce development model. During this informative session employers will learn how they can:
- Meet workforce needs in IT and Cyber through apprenticeship
- Join an already USDOL-approved program without having to develop and sponsor their own program
- Provide new or current tech workers with critical cyber training through five self-paced, online courses aligned with multiple industry-valued certifications
- Access technical expertise and ongoing program support through USDOL partnerships
- Receive $500/apprentice direct incentive funding toward subsidized course costs for apprentices
For more information, contact Michele Weymouth, firstname.lastname@example.org, (207) 621-3006.