The TEM program faculty are committed to developing leaders in Maine and beyond by supporting students’ education, professional development, and networking opportunities.
Students in the TEM program will matriculate through the University of Maine at Augusta. However, distance courses (video conference and online) will be taught from various institutions throughout the University of Maine System by leading experts in the field.
Master’s level students will work with a faculty advisor while developing their Capstone project.
UMA Faculty & Staff
- Dr. Jesse Minor, UMF, Geography and Environmental Planning.
- Dr. Jennifer Blossom, UMO, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychology.
- Marilyn Epp, UMFK, Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice and Public Safety.
- Dr. Brooke Saucier, UMFK, Adjunct Professor, Public Policy & Administration.
- Dr. Lori Schnieders, UMM, Assistant Professor of Psychology, MHRT/C and Counseling.
- Dr. Tora Johnson, UMM, Environmental and Biological Sciences.
- Dr. Adele Baruch, USM, Associate Professor, Counselor Education Graduate Program.
- Dr. Nikki Correa, USM, Assistant Professor, Counselor Education.
- Dr. Erika Zeller, USM, Assistant Professor of Public Health.