To help you succeed, our Center staff are happy to assist you in selecting your UMA course(s), transferring courses from other colleges or universities, scheduling exams, finding scholarship dollars or applying for financial aid, or just getting acclimated to college life.
Promoting student success and personal development is a priority at every UMA Center.
- Dean’s List Announced for Spring 2019 Full-Time and Part-Time Students July 9, 2019
- Presidential Scholarships Awarded to Incoming UMA Students June 26, 2019
- Camden Conference Recognizes Two UMA Students with Essay Awards June 24, 2019
- UMA Commencement Details, Speakers, Award Recipients | May 11, 2019 May 8, 2019
- UMA Launches MoneyWise Program to Increase Student Financial Literacy April 2, 2019