To help you succeed, our Center staff are happy to assist you in selecting your UMA course(s), transferring courses from other colleges or universities, scheduling exams, finding scholarship dollars or applying for financial aid, or just getting acclimated to college life.
Promoting student success and personal development is a priority at every UMA Center.
- Brunswick Center
- Search Courses
- About Us
- NVME Receives Grant to Serve Boothbay Region May 21, 2019
- UMA Commencement Details, Speakers, Award Recipients | May 11, 2019 May 8, 2019
- UMA Launches MoneyWise Program to Increase Student Financial Literacy April 2, 2019
- 4th Annual UMA Career Summit | April 12th April 1, 2019
- UMA Plans Information Sessions for Academic Programs March 18, 2019