Nursing prerequisites can be met through placement testing, high school or adult education courses, or even taking certain college courses. View the full list of admission requirements. Below are a few resources to help you meet those prerequisites.
Bangor Adult & Community Education: Chemistry
- Asynchronous Online
- Runs from September 13th through December 17th
RSU13 Adult & Community Education: Biology with lab
- Runs from September 27th – November 19th
- Two Zoom review sessions will be offered each week, one during the day and one in the evening. Students are required to attend one per week.
To prepare for the Accuplacer test in reading, writing, and math, you can download the app or use the PDF study questions below. If you are ready to take the test, visit our Placement Testing page to find out how to register.
- Reading Sample Questions
- Writing Sample Questions
- Arithmetic Sample Questions
- Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics Sample Questions
- Advanced Algebra and Functions Sample Questions
MyMathTest is a computer-based study plan to help you prepare for UMA’s math placement exam.
MyMathTest is an online program that will help you to build and refresh your skills in math. A $12 sixteen-week subscription provides access to a series of practice tests as well as a personalized study plan. The study plan shows you what concepts you need to work on based on your test results and helps you learn the concepts through tutorials and videos.
Instructions for registering and using the program are below. Feel free to contact Norma Bisulca, Associate Professor of Mathematics at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance as you progress.