Whether you are calling 877-UMA-1234 or coming in to Richard J. Randall Student Center, the friendly and knowledgeable Enrollment Services Center staff is here to help you. As a ‘one stop’ center, we can answer questions about admission, registration, financial aid, and student billing. We can also answer general questions regarding university policies and procedures and connect you with the appropriate office, if needed.
Below is a list of some of the services we can provide for you when you call or come in:
- Register you for courses for the semester
- Process add/drops
- Take payment and set up a payment plan
- Process applications for graduation
- Process transcript requests
- Answer general questions about missing items for admission.
- Help with completing the FAFSA form and other Financial Aid questions.
Many of these processes can be accessed through the student self service component of MaineStreet. We will happy to help you learn to navigate the different screens available to you.
So start with us. We are here to help you. You can reach us by phone at 877.UMA.1234 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a UMA Bangor student?
You can stop by the Student Enrollment Services Center in Lewiston Hall, 65 Texas Avenue. To reach Enrollment Services Center staff on the Bangor campus, please dial 207.262.7800; Fax: 207.262.7801. Or, send us an email.
We’d also be happy to schedule an appointment for you to meet with a member of the Admissions Staff and other staff or faculty if desired. Normal office hours in Augusta are 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m Monday -Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Friday. Normal office hours in Bangor are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday -Friday.
- The Augusta campus is located at 46 University Drive in Augusta near Interstate 95 and the Augusta Civic Center. Call 877-UMA-1234. Augusta Campus Map
- The Bangor campus is located at 65 Texas Avenue in Bangor, close to Interstate 95 and the Bangor International Airport. 207-262-7800. Bangor Campus Map