OneCard is the University of Maine System (UMS) integrated card system that:
- serves as the official UMA identification card;
- provides access to library services;
- is utilized to pay for printing at both campuses;
- serves as a membership card for the fitness centers;
- demonstrates UMA student/employee status for local community discounts;
- provides access to buildings or residence halls, if applicable; and
- can be used to purchase meals at the Moose Tracks Café on the Augusta Campus or at any UMS campus for dining purchases, including meal plans and Moose Bucks.
The OneCard does not expire.
Obtaining your UMA OneCard
UMA newly admitted students will be emailed a unique link to their university email address that allows students to upload a photo of their choice for their OneCard. Links will be emailed to new students approximately 12 – 14 days after enrollment so it’s very important for students to check their university email as the link is unique for each student. Students who misplace or mistakenly delete the link will need to request a new link by emailing Admissions from their university email account. The email request should include the student’s full name and student ID number. Admissions can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once a student submits their information and preferred photo, UMA will create the OneCard and mail it to the student’s preferred address on file. Students who complete this process, but who are living in UMA dorms will have their OneCards distributed to them in person during move-in.
For More Information
UMA students, faculty, and staff can learn how to obtain or replace their OneCard, how to add printing and dining dollars to their OneCard, and can find a list of community discounts by visiting the MyUMA portal.
Alumni who would like an Alumni card can contact the Admissions Office by calling 207-621-3465 or emailing email@example.com. Please note, a $20 non-refundable fee is charged for all Alumni cards.