UMA General Scholarship Application Now Available!
The UMA 2022-2023 Scholarship application is open now with a deadline of March 31, 2022.
Applicants will be evaluated on academic achievement, leadership, and community and/or campus service.
Steps to Apply
- Submit the online form available on the Scholarships webpage.
- Attach resume and cover letter containing a personal statement as to why the applicant feels they should be considered for a scholarship.
- Scholarships based on financial eligibility require the student to submit their FAFSA by UMA’s preferred filing deadline of March 1, 2022.
- All Scholarships require a minimum academic cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Scholarship awardees will be notified no later than May 1, 2022.
- Students graduating in Summer 2022 or Fall 2022 are NOT eligible for these scholarships.
Contact UMA Student Financial Services at email@example.com.