The Registrar’s Office takes pride in providing quality service to students. Our two major goals are to maintain the accuracy of your academic record and to protect your right to privacy.
Registration help-desk phone numbers and email addresses are available here.
Helping you to register for classes is only one of the services we provide. We produce transcripts; offer services to veterans, and handle enrollment verifications and deferments. You also can obtain several forms from us, such as the Name Change and Change of Program forms. Also, we can furnish you with course information, such as course descriptions and prerequisites, as well as information about graduation policy and procedures.
Mon – Thur – 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Fri – 8 am to 4 pm.
Manage Your Student Information Online
- Obtaining Grades
- Grading Policy
- Confidentiality Policy (FERPA)
- Name Change Form
- Gender Change Form
- Academic Calendar
- Register for Class on MaineStreet
- Course Guide
- Financial Aid
- Add/Drop Procedures
- Change of Major/Program, Declaration of Minor or Concentration Form
- High School Aspirations Application Form (PDF)
- Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Application Form (PDF)
- Immunization Policy & Resources
Transfer of Credits
For more information, email or call:
Bethany J. Vigue
207.621.3291 or 1.877.862.1234, x3291
- General information
- Transfer evaluations
- Transfer information, including military credit and international transcripts