Are you interested in a career serving others? Are you wondering if this field might be a good fit for you? Are you thinking about a career in the fields of counseling, social work, psychology, or substance use treatment?
The UMA Mental Health and Human Services Program has created a 12 credit pathway for high school students to help you learn more about the field of mental health, social sciences, substance use treatment, and human services.
Related Majors and Certificates at UMA
- Associate of Science in Mental Health and Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Mental Health and Human Services
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician/Community Certificate
- Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Technician Certificate
- Social Worker (Schools, Healthcare, etc.)
- Case Manager/Care Manager
- Substance Use Treatment Provider
- Prevention Specialist
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
- Public Policy/Advocacy